A few months ago we announced that everyone who bought Victory: The Age of Racing on Steam would have received Racecraft, our new racing procedural experience, for FREE.
The moment has finally arrived! If you bought Victory you can now access the Racecraft Alpha build from your Steam library.
The Racecraft Alpha build features:
- Procedural generation of tracks with different tortuosity and length
- Cloud save of tracks and lap records
- Race progression vs. 100 AI levels
- HotLap Mode with Ghost or AI training.
- Advanced Driving Menu: tune your car while you are driving without losing focus
- Track Analysis Adaptive Control: controls adapt according to the track shape
- Gamepads and keyboard are supported, steering wheels are not yet supported (support will be added for the Early Access release)
- Some crashes may occur when a new track is defined or generated
- Some options don’t work properly
- Corrupted tracks may be generated sometimes
- Various bugs
We need your help in testing Racecraft. Your support is crucial for the development of this game.
Please report any bugs or issues on our official Steam community hub: http://steamcommunity.com/app/346610/discussions (or using the e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org)
and also share your thoughts and suggestions about the game.
This Alpha build is obviously a work in progress, here’s where we are now:
- Graphics 50%
- Procedural engine 75%
- Procedural assets 40%
- Physics 80%