Hello racers, you can now download the Racecraft 0.5.2 update.
Thanks to everyone of you who participated to the Beta and helped us fixing a few nasty bugs we didn’t catch and improve some other elements. Your support is invaluable to us! 🙂
This update adds a Quick Race mode where you can race against other AI-controlled opponents (and collisions are enabled too).
User interface has also been revamped a bit. You won’t see the final straight of each generated track behind each menu, but TV-style camera views and even AI-controlled races.
- Gameplay: Quick Race mode (collisions enabled)
- Gameplay: Each AI has its own procedurally generated behavior, with peculiar stats and features
- Physics: More stable car when braking
- User interface: TV-style camera views behind menu screens
- User interface: GUI fixes and improvements
Have a look at these screenshots to see how the game has improved:
Let us know your thoughts and feedbacks about the update!