Hey racers, here’s the update 0.2.3 for Racecraft.
It includes improved general stability, slightly shorter loading times, improved controls, improved UI navigation, improved physics, minor graphics and performances optimizations.
Please update the game and let us know if everything works fine.
We know there are some game crashes and unfortunately some people can’t play, but several times these issues stem from outdated graphics drivers or operating system, so we highly recommend to check if your OS is updated and if you have the latest graphics drivers installed.
- Improved general stability
- Slightly shorter loading times
- Controls: overhaul and improvement
- Controls: improved configuration wizards
- Controls: improved change of control system interception
- Controls: deathzones enabled
- Controls: support for multiple devices (e.g..: wheel + pedals)
- Controls: support for axes as buttons (for gamepads)
- Traction control rebalanced
- Improved UI navigation
- Improved track variety for all tortuosity slots
- Minor graphics and performances optimizations
(we recognize a set of commands and default calibration for the following models)
- Thrustmaster T150 Force Feedback
- Thrustmaster T150 Ferrari Force Feedback
- Thrustmaster T3PA Pedals
- Thrustmaster TX Racing Wheel
- Thrustmaster TX Servo Base
- Logitech G29
- Logitech G27
- Logitech G25
- Logitech Driving Force GT
- During Early Access, saved tracks and all related elements (ghosts, other options) will be wiped frequently because of technical upgrades to the procedural engine and other parts of the game. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.
- The game stutters during the first couple of generated tracks: this happens because it’s generating and caching shaders
- If you have more than one control device connected to your system, disconnect the one you’re not using to avoid crashes or calibration issues
If you continue to experience crashes or issues, please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org with the following info:
- Your Steam ID
- Windows OS version
- Hardware specs
- Attach all the .log files (they are here: Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\Racecraft\)
Thanks for your attention!