here’s the update 0.2.2 for Racecraft.
It includes improved general stability (solved the issue causing the majority of crashes, slightly shorter loading times, improved physics/car setup for tracks with high aerodynamic charge, improved UI navigation, minor graphics and performances optimizations.
Please update the game and let us know if everything works fine.
We know there are some game crashes and unfortunately some people can’t play, but several times these issues stem from outdated graphics drivers or operating system, so we highly recommend to check if your OS is updated and if you have the latest graphics drivers installed.
- Improved general stability (solved the issue causing the majority of crashes)
- Slightly shorter loading times
- Improved physics/car setup for tracks with high aerodynamic charge
- Improved UI navigation
- Minor graphics and performances optimizations
(we recognize a set of commands and default calibration for the following models)
- Thrustmaster T150 Force Feedback
- Thrustmaster T150 Ferrari Force Feedback
- Thrustmaster T3PA Pedals
- Thrustmaster TX Racing Wheel
- Thrustmaster TX Servo Base
- Logitech G29
- Logitech G27
- Logitech G25
- Logitech Driving Force GT
- The game stutters during the first couple of generated tracks: this happens because it’s generating and caching shaders
- If you have more than one control device connected to your system, disconnect the one you’re not using to avoid crashes or calibration issues
If you continue to experience crashes or issues, please send us an email at email@example.com with the following info:
- Your Steam ID
- Windows OS version
- Hardware specs
- Attach all the .log files (they are here: Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\Racecraft\)
Thanks for your attention!