Hey guys, Here’s the update 0.1.6 for the Racecraft Alpha version. It includes support for wheels and pedals and small bug fixing.
We know there are some game crashes and unfortunately some people can’t play, but several times these issues stem from outdated graphics drivers or operating system, so we highly recommend to check if your OS is updated and if you have the latest graphics drivers installed.
Racecraft Alpha 0.1.6 What’s New
- Support for wheels and pedals (see the list below)
- Timeouts on login fixed
- Save track bug fixed
- Minor graphics and performances optimizations
Current wheel compatibility list:
- Thrustmaster TX Racing Wheel
- Thrustmaster TX Servo Base
- Thrustmaster T3PA Pedals
- Thrustmaster T150 Force Feedback
- Thrustmaster T150 Ferrari Force Feedback
- Logitech G29
- Logitech G27
- Logitech G25
If you continue to experience crashes or issues, please send us an email at email@example.com with the following info:
- Your Steam ID
- Windows OS version
- Hardware specs
- Attach the racecraft.log (it’s here: Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\Racecraft\)
Thanks for your support!