Hey guys, Here’s the first update for the Racecraft Alpha version. It includes general optimization, some improvements and small bug fixing.
We know there are some game crashes and unfortunately some people can’t play, but several times these issues stem from outdated graphics drivers or operating system, so we highly recommend to check if your OS is updated and if you have the latest graphics drivers installed.
Racecraft Alpha 0.1.2 What’s New
- Several crash occurrences fixed
- Improved UI navigation
- Timeouts on login fixed
- Inverted tortuosity slider fixed
- Time of the day option added
- Graphics options are now always saved
- The application now self-restarts (when needed) after graphics options change
- Minor graphics and performances optimizations
If you continue to experience crashes or issues, please send us an email at email@example.com with the following info:
- Your Steam ID
- Windows OS version
- Hardware specs
- Attach the racecraft.log (it’s here: Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\Racecraft\)
Thanks for your support!