After 1 year in development, Racecraft is out NOW on Steam with its innovative PROCEDURALtechnology! For the FIRST TIME ever in a racing game, players can create an endless number of realistic racetracks and craft their car to reach the top in every race and eSports event.
Get on board NOW and save 20% on the launch price!
This first Early Access release features:
- Procedural generation of tracks with different tortuosity and length
- Cloud saving for tracks and lap records
- Support for keyboard, gamepads and Thrustmaster and Logitech wheels
- Race Mode vs. 100 AI progressive levels
- HotLap Mode with Ghost or AI training.
- Advanced Driving Menu: tune your car while you are driving without losing focus
- Track Analysis Adaptive Control: controls adapt according to the track shape
This initial Early Access release is the foundation on which Racecraft is based. We’re going to add the following features in the next months:
- Career mode
- Multiplayer and eSports events
- Track sharing on Steam
- Asynchronous multiplayer
- Oculus VR and HTC Vive support
Like us on Facebook for exclusive contents and the latest news and updates on Racecraft!